Thursday, August 25, 2005

Chandrahari /Lahiri Ayanamshas - PVR Narasimha View

Namaste Pradeep and others,

> I will study some more charts and post them at a later period.I
> request scholars of this group to give their valuable comments.
> Narasimha ji could you kindly express your views on this.Your
> experience and experiments will be in a better position for objective
> comments.

Well, Sri Chandra Hari has kindly sent me a lot of material. I have only gone through half of it and plan to go through the remaining material also. I will reserve my final judgment until I read all the material. Here are some preliminary thoughts.

At this time, I just want to say one thing. One's logic is only as good as the weakest link in it. For example, one may make excellent and logical statements about Jyotish and also make excellent and logical statements about Tantra, but the link may be a weak link. One not paying enough attention may get carried away by all the wonderful exposition and think "wow, what a beautiful theory about Tantra and Jyotish" without realizing that the link given is a feeble one. Let me take the following example.

> We know about Mooladhara,Moola nakshathra(root) and the name Rashi
> -Chakra.ChandraHari has been able to reconcile all into the True
> -siderial -Zodiac -''RahuSikhiMooladhara Chakram or Rashi

I cannot understand the link between Mooladhara and Moola star, except a similarity in names. Mooladhara chakra and the higher six chakras correspond to the seven urdhva lokas (Bhuh, Bhuvah, ... Satya). The lower seven chakras correspond to the seven adholokas (Atala, Vitala, ... Patala). Thus, you would expect one half of the zodiac to be the urdhva lokas and one half to be adholokas. You would expect Mooladhara chakra to be half the way thru the zodiac.

If the head of the Kala Purusha is in Aries, that's where you'd expect his Sahasrara chakra. If the throat of the Kala Purusha is in Ge, that's where you'd expect his Visuddhi chakra. And, you'd expect the Mooladhara chakra of Kalapurusha at 180 deg point of the zodiac. Why is it expected at Moola???

The region 0-180 deg contains chakras from Sahasrara to Mooladhara and the remaining 180 deg contains lower chakras (which lie in thighs, knees, ankles, feet etc).

In a lot of material sent by Sri Chandra Hari, I found a lot of brilliant exposition joined by extremely weak links where you are expected to make a jump in thinking without convincing logic.

To me, it is clear that Mooladhara chakra of Kaala Purusha is at 180 deg and NOT at 240 deg.

This is my preliminary reaction and I will give a more conclusive view after I finish reading the material.

May Jupiter's light shine on us,
Narasimh

Brihaspati Gayatri, Vishwamitra/Gaathina Rishi Rig Veda 6.62.6